Our professionals all have extensive experience in negotiating, drafting, and implementing a range of national and international commercial contracts.
The type of contracts for which our assistance is generally required is varied but includes, for example:
- contracts involving collaboration between companies (e.g., joint venture agreements, participation agreements, partnerships etc.)
- contracts involving distribution, agency, franchising, consultation etc.
- contracts involving tender procedures, subcontracting, the purchase and sale of moveable property, and general conditions of sale (including consumer relations)
- factoring and leasing contracts and bank contracts in general
- contracts involving leases and the purchase and sale of real estate
- contracts for the sale of a company or its branches
- outsourcing and other contracts relating to a company’s IT systems
- licensing agreements for trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property rights.
We also assist our clients in jurisdictional and arbitration proceedings that may arise in relation to the aforementioned contracts.